Chapelle de la Visitation
rue Jean-Pierre Veyrat, 73000, Chambéry
Known today as the Chapelle Vaugelas, this building is reminiscent of the important Couvent des Visitadines de Chambéry, built in the 17th century and demolished in 1889.
The elegant Baroque façade, with beautiful curved lines, was finished in 1726. The inside is in poor repair, but contains some paintings in the 'trompe-l'oeil' style. This chapel contains temporary exhibitions.