Epernay, 73630, Sainte-Reine
Open daily, throughout the year.
Renovated in 1989, this small chapel is dedicated to Saint Jean-Baptiste. It was founded by Dom Pierre Girollet, sometime before 1610 (exact date unknown), as Saint François de Sales mentions it in a report of his pastoral visit.
The chapel is made of stone and covered with a gable roof, topped with a small bell tower. The façade has three openings along the central line: the front door, an oculus window and a high bay window in the attic. A stone font has been built into the wall to the right of the door. This chapel is extremely significant in the history of the religious devotion of the residents of the hamlet.